Optimal implementation of application software is essential to user organizations. FlexTech will collaborate with your team to help you assess your current system and software environment and its role in your mission-critical needs.
FlexTech will help you create valuable knowledge assets, and consistently deliver them in a business environment. Our practice of sharing knowledge will also assist your staff in making more informed and appropriate decisions, well beyond the scope of the project.
Our approach to implementations has been shaped by many years of experience. It’s our aim to ensure successful transitions for years to come.
Reaching the next level requires vision, desire, and a breadth of resources, along with the skills to achieve it. Our capabilities include: need and scope identification; project structure and implementation; staffing and outsourcing; plus advanced solutions for e-business and integrated data and analytic applications.
The FlexTech process involves:
1. Preparation / Information Gathering
- Project Planning includes Project Charter with stakeholders, communications plan, and realistic time frame
- Documentation of business requirements
- Staffing with appropriate resources
2. Install System / Go-live Prep
- Data conversion / migration / validation
- System configuration
- Third-party integration
- QA / parallel testing
3. Transition Phase
- Post-implementation knowledge transfer to ensure client staff can assume production maintenance and support.